Coinshop recommends that you read and understand the full content of this policy carefully before using this product. Important information on disclaimers and other terms will be shown in bold. The definition of keywords in this policy is consistent with the coinshop service agreement.
The policy can be made up of coinshop online updates. Once the policy is released, it is updated instead of the original policy. If you do not accept the revised terms, please stop using coinshop immediately. If you continue to use coinshop, it will be deemed that the revised policy will take effect immediately once it is published on the coinshop.
You acknowledge that this policy and other relevant provisions apply to DAPP owned on coinshop.
1. What information do we collect about you?
Please note that in order to meet your needs in the coinshop service, we collect the following information about you and we attach great importance to protecting your privacy. In collecting your information, we will strictly abide by the "legal, legal and necessary". And you know that your service experience in coinshop may be affected if you do not provide the information we need for our services.
We will collect your mobile device information, operating records, transactions, wallet addresses and other personal information.
Note: wallet password, private key, mnemonic word and keystore on coinshop are not stored or synchronized to the coinshop server.Coinshop does not provide services to retrieve wallet password, private key, mnemonic word and keystore.
In addition to the above, you also understand that when you use the specific features of coinshop, we will specifically ask for more personal information from you before you collect your personal information. If you disagree, you are considered to have abandoned using coinshop for this particular feature.
To the extent permitted by law and regulations, coinshop may collect and use your personal information without your authorization in the following cases:
(1) Relating to national security or national defense security;
(2) Relating to public safety, public health or major public interests;
(3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(4) Personal information you collect will be disclosed to the public;
(5) Collect your personal information from legal news reports, government information publicity and other channels to collect your personal information legally;
(6) Necessary to maintain the safety and compliance of services, such as the detection and handling of product and service failures;
(7) Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
We collect information in the following ways:
(1) We get information when you use coinshop, including your mobile device information and your coinshop operation record;
(2) We copy all or part of your transactions through the blockchain system. However, transaction records are subject to blockchain system records.
2. How can we your information?
We may identify your wallet by the unique serial number of the mobile device.
We will send you important notifications in time, such as software updates, service agreements, and changes to this policy.
We process the feedback you have submitted to us by collecting your public wallet address and mobile device information provided.
We collect your personal information for internal audit, data analysis and research of certification institutions to continuously improve our service level.
According to other relevant provisions of the coinshop service agreement, coinshop will use user information to manage and process user usage behavior.
Comply with the requirements of laws and regulations.
3. How do you control your information?
You have the following independent control over personal information in coinshop:
You know that you can modify the type of digital token through the assets section for transfer and collection.
You know that when we collect information from you for a specific purpose, we will inform you in advance and you have the right to refuse; But at the same time, you know that when you choose to refuse to provide information, you are abandoning the coinshop service.
You know that you and we can't control whether your transaction records are open, because based on the open source nature of blockchain trading system, your transaction records are open and transparent in the whole blockchain system.
You acknowledge that we may collect your information in accordance with Article 1, paragraph 6, of this policy without your authorization.
4. We may share or transmit your information.
Coinshop will not share or transfer your personal information to any third party without your prior consent unless:
(1) Obtain your express consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Personal information you collect will be disclosed to the public;
(3) The personal information collected is collected from the information disclosed publicly through legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(4) In order to share with the members of coinshop, we will only share the necessary user information and are subject to the purposes set forth in this privacy clause;
(5) In the case of a merger or acquisition, if such transfer is involved, coinshop will require the recipient of personal information to continue to be bound by this policy.
5. How can we protect your information?
If coinshop is not in operation, coinshop will stop its activities of collecting your personal information in a timely manner, announce that it will stop operating on coinshop, and delete or anonymously save your personal information within a reasonable time.
To protect your personal information, coinshop will take technical measures for data security, improve internal compliance, strengthen internal staff information security training, and set up security access to relevant data to protect your personal information.
We will send you information on information security from time to time in the coinshop message center and update wallet usage and information protection information in the coinshop help center section for your reference.
6. Protection of minors
We have made the following special provisions for the protection of minors under 18:
Minors should use the services related to coinshop under the guidance of their parents or guardians.
We recommend that minors' parents and guardians guide minors to use coinshop on the basis of reading this policy, the coinshop service agreement and other applicable rules.
Coinshop will protect the confidentiality and security of minors' personal information in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
Coinshop will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information as far as possible to avoid information disclosure, tampering or damage. The coinshop Department transmits data wirelessly. Therefore, coinshop can not guarantee the privacy and security of data transmitted through wireless network.
If you have any questions about the use of personal information during the use of the coinshop service, you can contact us by submitting feedback in coinshop.
Any translation of this policy is for the convenience of users only and is not intended to modify the terms of this policy. If there is any conflict between the Chinese version and the non Chinese version of this policy, the Chinese version shall prevail.
This policy applies as of december29,2020.
For matters not covered by this policy, you are required to comply with the notices and rules updated from time to time.